SEAC U-BOOT DRY BAG
105 liter (3.7 cu. ft.) - measures 37 x 12.5 x 14 (95 cm x 31 cm x 36 cm)
130 liter - 95 x 40 x 30 cm
Semi-Dry bag made of tarpaulin. Lets you carry your equipment wet or dry. Side drainage hole for clearing water if you rinse your equipment after use. Adjustable shoulder straps.
The technical structure of the bag allows the transportation of both dry and wet equipment.
Bag is made from heat-sealed 500 Denier PVC with reinforcement patches on sleeves.
The duffel has two top grab handles with a padded grip.
There are also end padded grab handles for easy lifting.
The top closure has multiple (3) adjustable squeeze-style side-release buckles and the bag is equipped with a drain plug on one end.
The drain plug allows you to rinse gear while still inside the bag and when opened will all the fresh water rinse to drain rapidly making this one versatile gear bag.
Bag is black in color.
- Heat-Welded (RF) 500 Denier PVC Material.
- Two Top Grab Handles wPadded Grip.
- End Padded Grab Handles for Easy Lifting.
- Side drainage hole for clearing water if you rinse your equipment after use.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Multiple (3) Adjustable Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles.
- Technical Structure:
- Allows Transportation of Both Dry and Wet Equipment.