POSEIDON - DOUBLE DIVER GEAR BAG
Double it up with The Double Dive Gear Bag. Fully padded, with in line skate wheels and a comfortable pull handle, this bag will take the hassle out of your travels. Extra protective Gear Shield technology guards your spear guns, and diving equipment at both the tip and tail using hard plastic ends wrapped in foam padding. Tons of features and high quality materials make traveling with you gear easy and worry free. Take the sag out of your bag with the rigid Double Dive Gear Bag.
- Holds 3-4 Spearguns, shafts, wetsuits, fins, masks, snorkles, BC units, tanks, regulators, gloves, etc.
- Airline/Check-in compliant
- Fully padded gear compartment
- Durable and whisper quiet inline skate wheels
- Fits guns and shafts up to 190cm in length
- Gear Shield™ technology at tip and tail
- Internal padding for added protection
- Internal pockets for personal items
- External and internal load control straps
- Strong, lightweight, 1680 ballistic fabric and 840D polyester
- Padded Easy Grab™ pull handle
- Bright colored interior linings
- Vents and drainage holes for airflow
- High quality YKK coil zippers with heavy duty web pulls
- Water resistant polyurethane coating
- Double needle stitching
- 6896 cubic inch capacity (113 liters)
- 7.5 LBS (3400 grams)
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Please note that Freediving and spearfishing are inherently dangerous sports and should only be undertaken by experienced, well-trained divers. More powerful spearguns must be fired with two hands and a locked elbow to prevent injury from excess recoil. Do not load or unload your speargun out of the water, treat every speargun as if it were loaded. Never point your speargun at anything you do not intend to shoot. Before you begin your dive, be sure to check all your gear. You should never dive alone and your equipment should be serviced regularly. You should always plan your dive and dive your plan. You should discuss safety precautions, your plan, and contingency plans with everyone onboard BEFORE you dive. Communication among divers and operators is imperative. Failure to adhere to these guidelines could potentially result in physical harm or death. Blue Tuna Spearfishing is not responsible for any loss, damage, harm, or death caused by using any of our products.