Design and implementation using state of the art technology
CAD/CAM CNC code.
• High precision engineered to strict specifications
• Body made of polymer material suitable for fresh & sea water use.
• Fits rubber dia 12-16 mm
• Real time tested
• Different types for all conventional spearguns in the market
• can accept ALL conventional spearshafts (up to 8.0mm)
• 1x MVD Roller economy
• 2 x insulating tabs
• 4 x O-rings
• 2 x loading hooks (and screws)
• 1 x MVD sticker
Please specify brand, for correct type, size and dimensions.
Time to reveal one of our many recreational projects. Why recreational?
Simply because we enjoy what we are doing!
Every moment of it, in fact!
After 6 months of seriousl testing in real conditions and complete secrecy...
The MVD Roller economy combined with our new concept MVD wishbone really makes a difference!
With this configulation:
- ALL kinds of spear shafts in the market can be used!
- Does not affect aiming accuracy! (no need to argue, we've already tested it...)
- Does not affect buoyancy and agility of spear-gun (again no need to argue, we've already tested it...)
Please note that Freediving and spearfishing are inherently dangerous sports and should only be undertaken by experienced, well-trained divers. More powerful spearguns must be fired with two hands and a locked elbow to prevent injury from excess recoil. Do not load or unload your speargun out of the water, treat every speargun as if it were loaded. Never point your speargun at anything you do not intend to shoot. Before you begin your dive, be sure to check all your gear. You should never dive alone and your equipment should be serviced regularly. You should always plan your dive and dive your plan. You should discuss safety precautions, your plan, and contingency plans with everyone onboard BEFORE you dive. Communication among divers and operators is imperative. Failure to adhere to these guidelines could potentially result in physical harm or death. Blue Tuna Spearfishing is not responsible for any loss, damage, harm, or death caused by using any of our products.