New revolutionary design and implementation using state of the art technology CAD/CAM CNC code.
• High precision engineered to strict specifications
• Metal parts made of inox steel type 316L marine
• Full invert roller operation
• New revolutionary setup rigging & loading
• - Full pretension capable
• Ideal for polyspast setups
• Optional polyspast module (sold separately)
• Real time tested
• Different types for almost every conventional speargun in the market
Please specify brand, for correct type, size and dimensions.
Please note that Freediving and spearfishing are inherently dangerous sports and should only be undertaken by experienced, well-trained divers. More powerful spearguns must be fired with two hands and a locked elbow to prevent injury from excess recoil. Do not load or unload your speargun out of the water, treat every speargun as if it were loaded. Never point your speargun at anything you do not intend to shoot. Before you begin your dive, be sure to check all your gear. You should never dive alone and your equipment should be serviced regularly. You should always plan your dive and dive your plan. You should discuss safety precautions, your plan, and contingency plans with everyone onboard BEFORE you dive. Communication among divers and operators is imperative. Failure to adhere to these guidelines could potentially result in physical harm or death. Blue Tuna Spearfishing is not responsible for any loss, damage, harm, or death caused by using any of our products.
©2007-2017 Blue Tuna Spearfishing. All rights reserved.